The Sustainable Brick Township Committee was established by Mayor Ducey and the Township Council to focus attention on "Green" issues in Brick Township.
The members of Sustainable Brick Township are:
- Mayor John G. Ducey or Designee Robert Czekaj
- Council President Susan Lydecker or Designee
- Michael P. Fowler, Township Planner
- Stephen Specht, BTMUA Representative
- Karyn Kusanellil, Brick Township Board of Education Representative
- Environmental Commission Representative
- Jeanie Cava-Rodgers, Resident
- John Hyfantis, P.E., Resident
- William Neafsey, Resident
- Louise Brennan, Resident
- Brian Mirsky, Chamber of Commerce Representative
For information about Sustainable Brick Township, please call Debbie Murphy at 732-262-1240 or email her at email@example.com
Renewable Energy Monitoring
Please click the links below to see the status of Brick Township's renewable energy resources.