Traders Cove Marina and Park is managed by the Brick Township Recreation Department. The property was purchased by the Township in 2005 to protect it from high density residential development. It opened as a marina and park in 2013.
Traders Cove is located at 40 Mantoloking Road. The phone number is 732-920-7373.
Some of the features of Traders Cove are:
- Convenient and beautiful location on the Barnegat Bay.
- Closest marina and public boat launch to F Cove.
- Ample parking for trailers. Just drop your boat in and park!
- Personal Water Craft Slips.
- Nature Trail.
- Access to crabbing and fishing.
2016 Traders Cove Fees
Daily Ramp Fees
- $10 each way for Brick Township Residents
- $20 each way for non-residents
Ramp Season Pass
- $150 for Brick Township Residents
- $300 for non-residents.
Personal Watercraft Slips
- $800 for season (April – November)
- Call for pricing and availability
Winter Storage Rates
- $30/foot for slip customers
- $32/foot for non-slip customers.
- Fee includes haul, powerwash, block and relaunch.