Effective immediately, all Brick Township Municipal Offices and Buildings are closed to the public until further notice. Offices will remain open and staff members are available by phone and email. Township staff will accommodate any need that requires direct interaction and is time sensitive. Public Works services, i.e., sanitation and recycling collection, will continue as normal.
If you need Police non-emergency assistance, please call 732-262-1151.
- If you need to reach an office in the Municipal Building, please call 732-262-1000.
- The Public Works Department can be reached at 732-451-4060.
- The Clerk’s Office can be reached at 732-262-1001.
- The Building Department can be reached at 732-262-1030.
- The Recreation Department can be reached at 732-262-1044.
- Senior Outreach Services can be reached at 732-920-8686.
Many services can be done online. Please visit the Brick Township Website at www.bricktownship.net for those services.
This precaution is being done to protect the citizens of Brick Township and the municipal staff.
In the meantime, Mayor Ducey is urging all citizens to shelter at home and avoid going out unless absolutely necessary. Practice social distancing in an effort to slow the spread of this virus. The CDC recommends a six-foot buffer in all social settings.
We all have an obligation to our neighbors and loved ones to take responsible steps towards fighting and slowing the spread of COVID-19.
The safety precautions we use in the coming weeks will be immeasurable in maintaining good health and protecting those most vulnerable in our families and community.