The Sustainable Brick Committee was formed by Mayor Ducey and the Township Council to focus attention on “Green” issues in Brick Township.
The mission of the Sustainable Brick Committee is to advise the Township Council on ways to improve municipal operations with green initiatives which are economically and environmentally sound through research and evaluation.
The goals and objectives are as follows:
- Collaborate with township employees, service providers and other governmental agencies to share resource information and ideas consistent with the mission of the advisory committee.
- Encourage participation of all employees to solicit ideas on green initiatives.
- Research and analyze green initiatives which make practical environmental and financial sense.
- Develop strategies for sustainable green initiatives in municipal operations.
For information about Sustainable Brick Township, please call Michael Fowler at 732-262-1042 ext 1342.
Renewable Energy Monitoring
Please click the links below to see the status of Brick Township’s renewable energy resources.
- Mayor John Ducey
- or Designee Robert Czekaj
- Councilwoman Lisa Crate
- or Designee
- Michael P. Fowler
- Municipal Planner
- Stephen Specht
- BTMUA Representative
- Sharon Ercoliani
- Environmental Commission Representative
- Brian Mirsky
- Chamber of Commerce Representative
- John Hyfantis, P.E.
- Paul J. Kurtz
- Joseph Lamb
- Ken Somers
- Department of Public Works
- SaraRose Christodoulou
- Roberta Cartwright