- October 23, 2018
- 3:00 pm
- Senior Outreach Services, 373 Adamston Road, Brick, NJ 08723
Alzheimer Care Giver Support Group presented by the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater New Jersey. Every 4th Tuesday of the month at 3pm at the Senior Services Center.
Alzheimer’s Association care giver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system
- Exchanged practical information on care giving challenges and possible solutions
- Talk through issues and ways of coping
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
- Learn about community resources
Visit www.alz.org/nj to learn more about care giver programs and resources.