- October 22, 2021
- 6:00 pm
- Drum Point Sports Complex, Drum Point Road
Mayor John G. Ducey and the Township Council invite you to enjoy Brick Township’s Annual Trunk-or-Treat and Halloween Spooktacular on Friday, October 22 at the Drum Point Sports Complex.
Like last year, there will be three sessions – 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. You must register for one of the sessions and that is when you will Trunk or Treat. Trunk or Treat is open to Brick Township residents ONLY.
- Advanced registration is required. A receipt must be presented at the gate.
- Register only 1 person per car.
- No admission without proof of registration.
- Costumes are required for anyone trunk-or-treating.
Registration for Trunk-or-Treat begins at 7:30am on Monday, September 27. Register in person at the Recreation Office, 270 Chambers Bridge Road or online HERE.
As always, Recreation is accepting donations of candy for the event. All donated candy will be distributed to vehicles participating in the event to hand out to trunk-or-treaters.
If you would like to participate by decorating your vehicle and handing out treats, please call Recreation at 732-262-1073.