- July 17, 2018
- 6:00 pm
- Brick Civic Plaza Activity Center, 270 Chambers Bridge Road
The Township will be holding an open house to provide information to residents on flooding, flood risks and prevention, flood insurance, the National Flood Insurance Program Community Rating System, and various other flooding related topics on Tuesday, July 17 from 6pm to 8pm at the Civic Plaza, 270 Chambers Bridge Road.
Professionals from the Municipality, as well as invited representatives from various agencies will be on hand to assist residents. They include:
- FEMA – Map Specialists, Federal Insurance and Mitigation Division
- NFIP – National Flood Insurance Program
- SMARTVENT® – Risk Reduction Plus Team
- NJDEP – State Floodplain Administration
- Brick Township Floodplain Management & Engineering Department
Property owners will have the opportunity to discuss and inquire about mitigation options and explore potential improvements that can be made to lower flood insurance premiums.