- October 23, 2020
- 6:00 pm
- Drum Point Sports Complex, 41 & 43 Drum Point Road
Brick Township’s Annual Trunk or Treat returns on Friday, October 23 (rain date October 30) at the Drum Point Sports Complex. This year’s event has been modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The event is for BRICK RESIDENTS ONLY. A valid ID with proof of residence will be required and will be checked upon entrance to the event.
Trunk or Treat is an event where residents, local organizations and businesses bring their vehicles, decorate them, pop the trunk and hand out treats. It has become one of the most popular events in Brick Township and Mayor Ducey and the Council wanted to make sure it was available to Brick’s young people this year.
The following modifications have been put in to place for this year’s Trunk or Treat:
- BRICK RESIDENTS ONLY (valid ID required)
- Three sessions – 6pm, 7pm & 8pm.
- Admission based on vehicles – each session will have a capacity of 75 vehicles.
- 6pm and 8pm sessions will park at Drum Point Sports Complex; 7pm session will park at Emma Havens Young School.
- Advanced Registration is REQUIRED; no admittance without a receipt. This will be strictly enforced. Receipts will be checked at the gate.
- Trunk or Treaters will walk in one direction and will be spaced out to comply with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required for all participants.
- No haunted hayride.
- A scary walk will be available to walk through – one direction.
- No food concessions.
Again, these modifications were necessary to move forward with the Trunk or Treat and ensure the safety of participants. Your cooperation is appreciated.
TRUNK REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you would like to participate by decorating a trunk, you can register online at https://brickrec.twp.brick.nj.us/ and clicking the SPECIAL EVENTS link. For more information, please call Recreation at 732-262-1073.