The Brick Township Municipal Court serves as the judicial branch of the local government. Court is presided over by the Honorable Joseph D. Grisanti. The Court holds sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Every year, the Brick Township Municipal Court processes nearly 20,000 filings for matters such as DWI, traffic violations, criminal cases, drug cases and domestic violence charges.
Virtual Court Preceedings
Here you will find important information and documents needed for attending a virtual court session.
There are multiple ways of joining a virtual court session, each with different requirements.
- PC/Mac Laptop or desktop – will require a browser which will run Zoom Meeting as needed. A microphone and video camera are required.
- Smart Phone – install the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and allow access to your camera and microphone.
- Call in – You can dial into the proceeding and appear by phone. Dialing *9 during the conference call will raise your hand if you are called on for attendance.
Keys to a successful Zoom Virtual Court Appearance:
- Set up in a closed room with no noise or other people.
- Connect to the meeting using your real first and last name on the display.
- Be sure to allow any connections to audio or video by Zoom.
- If you are not successful with video, be prepared to call in to the phone number listed with the Zoom meeting information. This number is listed below. It will change from meeting to meeting.
PLEASE NOTE – If you have questions or concerns for an upcoming scheduled court matter, please call (732) 262-1226 and leave a message. A court employee will respond with the information you need to appear.
VIRTUAL COURT PROCEEDINGS for all start times.
Please click the link below to join the virtual courtroom.
Be advised you will be recorded and should be acting in a fashion that is accepted in an actual courtroom.
Or if you must appear by Telephone:
Call: (301) 715 8592
Webinar ID: 848 3633 4260