Traders Cove Marina & Park is a municipally-owned facility on Mantoloking Road. The facility offers a variety of recreational opportunities for residents and visitors to Brick Township. These include boat and personal watercraft slips, launch ramps, kayak/ standup paddleboard storage, playgrounds, walking paths and more.
In addition, Traders Cove hosts several special events throughout the year including concerts, movies and community events such as KiteFest.
2018 Marina Fees
- BOAT RAMP*
- $10 each way for residents / $20 each way for non-residents
- BOAT RAMP SEASON PASS
- $150 for residents / $300 for non-residents
- $3 per foot
- WINTER STORAGE
- $32 per foot / $30 per foot for slip customers / $20 per foot for boats on trailers
- SHORT HAULS
- $9.50 - $11.50 per foot includes haul, block, 10-day storage and relaunch
- *BOAT RAMP FEES
- Fees charged April 15 - November 15. All customers wishing to use our ramp must pay marina employee prior to launching boat. Marina staff is on site 7 days a week from 6:30am-9:00pm during the dates listed above. If you wish to use ramp after those hours there is a drop box located by office to pay the fee.
- Season Storage
Traders Cove Marina has a dock with slips for transient boaters. The transient boat dock can accommodate boats up to 60′ in length. Transient dock customers will have access to the transient boaters lounge and laundry facilities in the Traders Cove Resource Building. Transient slips include water and electricity hook ups.
Transient slips can be reserved by calling 732-920-7373. Fees are listed below.
- Boats up to '30
- $55 per night
- Boats up to 35'
- $65 per night
- Boats up to 40'
- $75 per night
- Boats over 40'
- $95 per night
Traders Cove Resource Building
Mayor John Ducey and the Township Council unveiled the Traders Cove Resource Building in 2017. The Resource Building contains public restrooms and shower facilities for slip customers. The second floor of the Resource Building is for transient dock customers and provides them with a lounge/TV area, laundry facilities, restrooms and showers.